Midnight Corey welcomes director Philip Gelatt onto the show this week to talk about his film The Bleeding House (2011). They discuss filmmaking, Stephen King, John Carpenter, the movie In the Mouth of Madness (1995), and a lot more.
David from Devour the Podcast also joins Midnight Corey to review Resurrection County (2011) and The Bleeding House (2011). In fact, it’s the very favorable review of The Bleeding House that prompted us to get in touch with Philip Gelatt and talk with him this week!
Talented authors (and good friends) Eric and Anna Lowther also swing by to talk about the movie The Theatre Bizarre (2011).
The very generous Florida Possum is sponsoring the Trollhunter Blu-ray giveaway contest! Let me know via email, the contact page, Twitter, Facebook, or voicemail that you’d like to be part of this contest, and you’ll be entered!
All that and a good dose of Midnight Corey’s randomness. Leave a comment here and on iTunes if you would be so kind.
If you would like to leave feedback, voicemail, or send a review to be played on the show, you can upload it on the Contact page.
0:00:00 » Intro
0:05:37 » Devour the Podcast Dave
1:11:10 » Philip Gelatt
2:23:00 » Eric & Anna Lowther
3:26:40 » Outro
3:27:38 » Music
- Philip Gelatt | Twitter | IMDB
- Devour the Podcast
- Eric Lowther | Anna Lowther
- Way Down in Chinatown Teaser
- Resurrection County (2011) DVD
- The Bleeding House (2011) DVD
- In the Mouth of Madness (1995) DVD
- The Theatre Bizarre (2011) DVD
- Help DIEMONSTERDIE fund their upcoming album!
- Ending music: Metalmorphosis – “Biopsja Duszy”
- The Electric Chair: website | Twitter | Facebook