Filmmaker Shawn Ewert from Right Left Turn Productions joins Midnight Corey this week to talk about his upcoming film Sacrament. They go on to review American Gothic (1988) and George’s Intervention (2009).
Vaughn from Motion Picture Massacre was so kind as to stop by and talk about the notorious filmmaker Joe D’Amato. Vaughn and Corey review Anthropophagus (1980) and its “sequel” Absurd (1981).
The first listener voicemail for The Electric Chair was sent in this week by Jonny T! Check out his web site, where he talks about all kinds of great horror things. If you would like to leave feedback, voicemail, or send a review to be played on the show, you can upload it on the Contact page.
All that and a good dose of Midnight Corey’s randomness. Leave a comment here and on iTunes if you would be so kind.
0:00:00 » Intro
0:09:34 » Shawn Ewert
1:20:36 » Vaughn
2:52:58 » Outro
2:54:35 » Music
- Shawn Ewert: Right Left Turn Productions | Sacrament
- Vaughn: Motion Picture Massacre
- Jonny T: Jonny’s Cult Films
- Video for “Your Face” by Gracie’s Poppy
- The Storm: roller derby gals vs. aliens, from Scotchworthy Productions
- American Gothic (1988) DVD
- George’s Intervention (2009) DVD
- Anthropophagus (1980) DVD
- Absurd (1981) DVD
- Ending music: Smersh – “Hunter Killer”
- The Electric Chair: website | Twitter | Facebook