Howard Ford, co-director of The Dead (2010), sits in The Electric Chair this week! He talks about the trials and tribulations involved in making his phenomenal zombie movie, which are documented in full in his brilliant book Surviving the Dead.
Also, Maria Olsen — horror actor, writer, producer, director, and all-around wonderful person — stops by to talk about her exciting new crowdsourced feature film Way Down in Chinatown. It’s definitely worth checking out and supporting — give a little if you can!
But it doesn’t stop there. It’s also a week devoted to The Woman in Black. Katie ROTS from Rotten Rantings joins Midnight Corey to talk about the 2012 version in theaters, then Mike from Evil Episodes drops by to talk about the 1989 version.
As if all that isn’t enough, Midnight Corey gives his reviews of two new releases: Inkubus (2011) and The Pack (2011).
All that and a good dose of Midnight Corey’s randomness. Leave a comment here and on iTunes if you would be so kind.
0:00:00 » Intro
0:09:06 » Maria Olsen
0:17:40 » Howard Ford
0:50:40 » Review – The Woman in Black (2012) with Katie ROTS
1:20:22 » Review – The Woman in Black (1989) with Evil Mike
1:56:25 » Review – Inkubus (2011)
2:02:43 » Review – The Pack (2010)
2:13:38 » Outro
2:15:04 » Music
- Howard Ford
- Maria Olsen: Way Down in Chinatown | Twitter | Facebook
- Rotten Rantings Podcast
- Evil Episodes Podcast
- Woman in Black (2012): DVD | Blu-ray
- Inkubus (2011): DVD
- The Pack (2011): DVD
- Chernobyl Diaries: Trailer | Website
- Richard Lynch Speaks to Fangoria About The Lords of Salem
- The Walking Dead Episode 1 video game trailer
- Video: Chevy says the Cruze is the car zombies fear most
- Article about Night of the Living Dead (2012)
- Ending music: “Kontradiksi Tirani” by A.L.I.C.E.